Book your Complimentary Money Clarity Call
Send a Message
How do we work together?
Virtually and effortlessly. All you’ve got to do is this:
- Book your complimentary money clarity session, so we can talk about how to get your numbers behaving and how I can help you get out of headache city.
- If we’re a good fit, I’ll hook you up with my client welcome package and engagement letter. No deposit required until you’ve reviewed it, signed it, and sent it back my way.
- You’ll have my financial expertise and friendly guidance in your back pocket as soon as you’ve paid the retainer we agreed upon.
- You’ll have a customized, cloud-based and (most importantly) organized accounting system within a couple of weeks, which I’ll set up for you. You’ll also have easy access to me via email, phone or Skype for questions, confusion-clearing, or last-minute panic attacks.
- You take a deep breath and get back to your bliss. I’ll take it from here.
Do I still need an accountant if I've got you?
As qualified as I may be as a bookkeeper, having a qualified CPA (Certified Professional Accountant) in your corner can cover high level business issues, income taxation, tax planning, incorporation, business valuation, and represent you before various governmental agencies. These are responsibilities that fall outside the scope of bookkeeping.
That said, I’m happy to connect you with someone suitable or work with your existing accountant.
How much money does a money-wrangler cost?
“Hiring a bookkeeper is an investment I regret” – said no small business owner, ever. But seriously, to avoid costly tax problems later on (and make more money doing what you love instead of wasting your genius on unbillable tasks that have you pulling your hair out), you want an experienced and highly trained bookkeeper on your team. And I’m both. I’m also no BS, so if I can’t deliver on something, I’ll be straight up about it. Because your business and the level of support you’ll need from me is unique, the only way I can give you an accurate number is if you book your complimentary money clarity session. (And in case you haven’t already figured out, I’m a big fan of accurate numbers.)
So how will you actually help my business?
In economics, there’s a concept called opportunity cost, which is “the loss of potential gain from other alternatives when one alternative is chosen”. Now here’s what that means in plain English: You’re skilled at what you do. I’m skilled at what I do. So if you’re spending hours fretting over your finances, wading through shoe box receipts and drowning in numbers that make no sense to you, that’s a waste of your time and genius (loss of potential gain). If I can get your money managed accurately and in a fraction of the time it takes you (the alternative), imagine all the time and energy you’d free up for doing the work that you love and get paid for.
Doesn’t that sound better?
What software do you work with?
I work with the software entrepreneurs like you love most to make your life easy: Xero or Quickbooks are my top picks. And yes, if you’re old school, I’ll even break out the Excel for you. Because I’m such a tech geek, I’m quick to adapt to what you’re used to instead of forcing you to conform to a system you’re unfamiliar with.
What else should I know about you as a bookkeeper?
I sincerely love what I do. Unlike most left-brained bookkeepers, I lean on my right brain by taking a holistic approach to managing your money (read: ease-filled, mindful, nourishing). And more importantly, I was once like you, a small business owner without a clue and seriously lacking in guidance with my accountant. Because I would never wish that costly and frustrating experience upon anyone, I went back to school to be trained as a bookkeeper and later as a business coach. Now, my goal is to help you achieve your goals.